Actino Software announces the new version 6 of Actino PDF Server. The client-server application allows organizations to easily create and distribute true-color and standard compliant PDF in a network.
The latest upgrade offers PDF/A and PDF/X ISO-standards support as well as the new document format XPS (XML Paper Specifcations) from Microsoft.
Centralized PDF/A, PDF/X or XPS creation
The robust application from Actino Software supports PDF creation on a server within an organization. All user can simply print from a standard Windows-, MacOS- or Linux-clients to a network printer and get the requested PDF in a preconfigured quality. Administration does have the option to design different workflows via a friendly GUI to reflect the companies structure.
The interpretation and the conversion of the print data into PDF is executed by the approved JAWS PDF lib and gDoc Core from Global Graphics Software. The software vendor from UK is one of the major providers for page description languages and interpreters in the graphic industry.
- Create optimized PDF for Web, Office and Print
- Conversion into PDF/A, PDF/X oder XPS
- Unlimited number of virtual printers in a network
- Monitor hotfolder for automatic conversion
- Output from MacOS, Windows and Linux clients
- Design different workflows to distribute documents
- Powered by the JAWS PDF Lib and gDoc Core from Global Graphics Software
- Windows Service
- Execute Post-processing application for integration into ECM or other systems
- Free evaluation copy
- Large number of additional applications to enhance (stamp, watermark) or protect (signature) the documents