We have released an updated FileOpen Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows, Build 0978. This new client implements support for the latest Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Specific improvements include:
- Fixed bug related to opening documents offline.
- Improved localization support.
- Fixed dialogs that appeared behind Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
- This update replaces the Windows 0971 release from June 2016.
FileOpen Client 0978 is backward-compatible to Adobe Reader/Acrobat 9. We recommend that you encourage users to upgrade to the 0978 client. You can download the updated plug-in at https://plugin.fileopen.com/all.aspx.