Open and edit PDF with InDesign
PDF2ID v4.6 includes support for Adobe InDesign CC 2017 for both the Mac and Windows platforms. Additionally, PDF2ID v4.6 contains improvements in reconstructing PDF tables as InDesign tables. PDF2ID v4.6 also adds several stability improvements and an enhanced PDF graphics to InDesign graphics conversion.
“PDF2ID has been the go to plug-in for PDF to InDesign conversions since 2007; the latest release for InDesign CC 2017 demonstrates our continued commitment to the Adobe Creative Cloud platform”– Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation”
- PDF2ID Standard v4.6
- PDF2ID Professional v4.6
- PDF2ID Standard v4.6 Upgrade
- PDF2ID Professional v4.6 Upgrade
PDF2ID converts PDF and Windows XPS files into fully editable InDesign files allowing PDF and XPS file content recovery and reuse within InDesign. PDF2ID is the de-facto PDF conversion plug-in for InDesign, allowing anyone to open, convert and edit PDF and XPS documents in InDesign; eliminating the need to acquire additional PDF and XPS conversion tools.
Key New Features PDF2ID 4.6
- Integration with InDesign CC 2017 – PDF2ID has been enhanced to operate seamlessly with InDesign CC 2017.
- Table Construction enhancements – The table reconstruction of PDF2ID has dramatically been improved to recognize even more different type of data as a table.
- Compound path and other graphics enhancements – Improvements have been made to handling and application of Compound paths and graphics for better reproduction in InDesign.
- Stability Improvements – Many improvements have been made further improving the stability of PDF2ID.