Recosoft Corporation the creators of PDF conversion software and workflow automation plug-ins for Adobe® InDesign® has shipped PDF2ID 2018 the latest version of its PDF to InDesign plug-in for Adobe InDesign CC 2018.
PDF2ID 2018 adds support for Adobe InDesign CC 2018 in addition to supporting InDesign CC through CC 2017 for MacOS and Windows platforms. Additionally, PDF2ID 2018 has been enhanced to operate on MacOS 10.13 (High-Sierra) and fully supports the new MacOS APFS volume format. Finally, PDF2ID 2018 includes architectural improvements and enhancements related to image handling and table conversions.
“With every major InDesign CC release, Recosoft ensures that PDF2ID is upgraded to deliver the best PDF-to-InDesign conversion technology”- Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation”
PDF2ID 2018 is available immediately in the following configurations from the Actino web store (per license):
- PDF2ID Standard 2018
- PDF2ID Professional 2018
- PDF2ID Standard 2018 Upgrade
- PDF2ID Professional 2018 Upgrade
PDF2ID converts PDF and Windows XPS files into fully editable InDesign files allowing PDF and XPS file content recovery and reuse within InDesign. PDF2ID is the de-facto PDF conversion plug-in for InDesign, allowing anyone to open, convert and edit PDF and XPS documents in InDesign; eliminating the need to acquire additional PDF and XPS conversion tools.
Key New Feature
- Support for InDesign CC 2018: PDF2ID 2018 supports and integrates with InDesign CC 2018. InDesign CC through CC 2017 are supported as well.
- Support for macOS 10.13 and APFS volumes: PDF2ID 2018 has been enhanced to operate under MacOS High Sierra. APFS disks and volumes are also completely supported.
- Table recognition enhancements: PDF2ID 2018 includes an enhanced table recognition core dramatically improving table identification in.
- Automatic conversion of Images with transparency to PNG: Images with transparency masks are now directly converted to PNG format allowing for the transparency effect to appear in the converted InDesign file.
This post is also available in: German